Harding Boys Co-Ed Volleyball Tournament
Harding High School
My name is Matthew Xiong and to help fundraise for the costs of new jerseys/possible equipment for Harding’s boys volleyball team, we’ve decided to host a co-ed tourney at Harding Senior High School, Please join and help support us!
– $60 PER TEAM
***FIRST COME FIRST SERVE
***12 TEAMS MAX
– International rules with rally scoring,setters does not have to move
– Round robin, 1 set: 2 games of 25, cap at 30
– Win both games = 3 pts & Split = 1 pt
-Losers ref unless they play back-to-back, then the winning team prior will ref, if split both team ref
– TOP TWO from each bracket will head to playoffs then SINGLE ELIMINATION BEST OUT OF 3
– Can only play on one team, otherwise you’ll be disqualified
– Two opposite gender On the court at all time
– Captains meeting will be at 8:00 am and tourney will begin promptly 8:30 am
– 1st and 2nd place TROPHIES
– OPEN TO 18U AND HARDING ALUMNI ONLY
***MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF AGE (student ID, drivers license, etc)
– No alcohol/drugs allowed
Payments can be sent to me (Eugene Thao) to secure your spot by March 4th @6:00 pm! Bracket drawings will be happening March 5th , the day before the tourney!
PAYMENTS TO Eugene via:
Google Pay: [email protected]
Payments may also be made via Facebook/Messenger Pay to Eugene.
Feel free to reach out or contact me or Eugene with any questions!
Thank you! Good luck!
***All profits will be used to support Harding’s boys volleyball team!
Link to sign up: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DZOCC-wnzLTYbK0J1jPDn0W-Apa_UYxNMZMIfzm9-tk/edit?usp=drivesdk