G-Vegas Grass Vball Tournament – April
Early Registration Site: http://bit.ly/2PcktSR
Register by Sunday, March 29 @ midnight for Early Bird Special.
This is an AVP America sanctioned event, so all players must have an AVP America Membership. If you don’t have one, go to http://avpamerica.com to sign up.
NOTE: We have move check-in and start times 1 hour earlier this year vs last year so be sure to arrive between 8:00-8:40 AM for check-in. Play starts at 9 AM
Join us for:
1) Co-Ed Doubles & JUNIORS triples on Saturday, and/or
2) Same Sex Triples on Sunday.
8109 White Horse Rd
Greenville, SC 29617
++ Adult Co-Ed Doubles | Check-In @ 8 AM. Closes @ 8:40.
— Open/AA – Players with expert skills
— A – Players with advanced skills
— BB – Players with intermediate skills
— B – Players with beginner skills
++ Juniors Triples | Check-In @ 8:30 AM. Closes at 9 AM.
— U12 Division
— U13/14 Division
— U15/16 Division
— U17 Division
SUNDAY DIVISIONS | Check-In @ 8 AM. Closes @ 8:40.
++ Adult Men’s Triples and Adult Women’s Triples
— A Division
— B/BB Division
– All Divisions winners receive prizes. Adult Divisions receive cash prizes. (*4 Team Minimum for payout. B Division does not receive cash prizes). Divisions with less than 4 teams may be merged with another division.
Players Meeting & START:
Adults (both days): 9:00 am**
Juniors (Saturday): 9:15 am
– Early Registration** before Sunday midnight, March 29 includes free tee-shirt.
– Juniors: $30 per player
– Adults – A/BB/B – $35 per player
– Adults – AA/Open – $40 per player
– Standard Registration after Sunday midnight, March 29.
– Juniors: $35 per player
– Adults – A/BB/B – $40 per player
– Adults – AA/Open – $45 per player
We provide water, sports drink, fruit, snacks, & music. Bring your own tents and plenty of sunscreen.
NO Sandbagging! We do have those players from time to time who try play down a division. If you are found to be sandbagging, you will be disqualified from the tournament.
If you’re looking for a partner, post what division/ skill level on this event page and we’ll keep a running list of free agents who need partners. Also, feel free to contact Frank McCravy or John Bowman.