6th Annual Dale Rohde Volleyball Tournament
Kelly's Bleachers II
6th Annual Dale Rohde Co-Ed 4’s Tournament
Dale’s energy and passion for life and the sport of volleyball was contagious. He had a “larger than life” presence in local and national volleyball communities. He was a player, referee, coach, mentor, and proud parent. Dale passed away in 2014 after a courageous 4 month battle with lymphoma. As the first person Kelly played professional volleyball with, he is honored to host this tournament in honor of Dale’s memory every year along with the rest of his family and friends.
**All monies raised will go towards the “Dale Rohde Memorial Fund” which supports youth volleyball in Wisconsin.**
DATE: October 20, 2019
START TIME: 9:30am
ENTRY FEE: $120/team
– Co-Ed 4’s, 2 guys & 2 girls (co-ed rule applies)
– Pool Play followed by Gold & Silver Single Elimination Playoffs
– Tournament limited to 12 teams! First paid, first confirmed!
– Buffet at 1pm for all participants
– Packers vs. Raiders at 12:00pm
SIGN UP YOUR TEAM TODAY!