2nd Annual Adult Regular Coed 4v4 Fundraiser Tournament
Lowell High School
What: Regular 4v4 Fundraiser tourney with all proceeds going to the Lowell Volleyball Program
When: Sunday March 22nd
Time: First match starts at 9am sharp. Must be done by 4pm.
Where: Lowell High School Gyms
Cost:$100 per team. Venmo Coach Drake @Jordan-Drake to pay. Must pay by Friday March 19th at 5pm
Reply with a message on this Facebook page or text Coach Drake to hold your spot!
– All participants will receive t-shirts
– All participants must be 18+ and out of high school to play!
– 4 matches guaranteed
– Payment/Roster Deadline: March 19th 5PM
-12 Team Max!!!
1. Volleyballs will be provided. Do not bring your own!
2. Each team will play a minimum of 4 matches.
3. In pool play, teams will play to 2 games to 21, win by 2. (40 minute time limit)
4. Every team makes it to single elimination bracket play
5. Bracket Play is best 2 out of 3
6. Higher Seed gets to choose serve or receive.
7. Tiebreaker for seeding will go as follows:
a. Overall Record
b. Head to Head
c. Points Against
d. Points For
e. Coin Flip
8. NO SETTING OVER THE NET
9. No open hand tips